The hardest part was determing the shape.
I started with a profile shot. Luckily avi came down to check out the second torch I added and we got to throw around some ideas.
I always wanted to draw from the back of the head, and I got a top secret to stick in the laser sitting on Johnny's shoulder...but this is a lot of intricate work.
Looking, the body had to be the can with the legs as a base. That problem could be solved later. The finite work around the head was going to be tough..Too small for intricate piping, too many joints..Doable but to costly in termns of time,
Decided to wrap the headwork into the tube. Keep going back and forth think I am going to stick with it.
Look how the head is coming along